Is anything Allowed

I belive that thread got deleted because of tools that where placed there ;)

You can discuse it, but your not really going to get step by step instructons on an open forum really are you ;)

hi there m8, about wireless cracking!!!! i have tried this myself with some intresting results, there is not much out there realy for windows however i did find a linux cd with all the programs needed on it, cant remember name, cool little bit of kit tho, put cd in and run it live so nowt gets installed on ur harddrive. do a search for WAR DRIVING!!!

rizla3066 said:
hi there m8, about wireless cracking!!!! i have tried this myself with some intresting results, there is not much out there realy for windows however i did find a linux cd with all the programs needed on it, cant remember name, cool little bit of kit tho, put cd in and run it live so nowt gets installed on ur harddrive. do a search for WAR DRIVING!!!

hi there yes i have loads and easy too much for my lunix just was asking if there was any for windows thats all

thanks

hi there, there is stuff 4 windows but its not as easy to get goin as lynux based stuff, have a look 4 airsnort + netstumbler. they work with windows but do not support all cards

What were the names of the linux programs that were removed from here?

Dutcho said:
I belive that thread got deleted because of tools that where placed there ;)

You can discuse it, but your not really going to get step by step instructons on an open forum really are you ;)

Yeah.. the tools out there are available, but not be placed here any more.. :angelwing

Insane_Jesus said:
What were the names of the linux programs that were removed from here?

But on a brief, u need linux or suse as your O/S.. tools available in the market are designed to work on this OS only.

Also ensure that your wireless appratus has got LINUX drivers too, else no point to go further then that,

As for what to find.. i.e. software, well, you are looking at keywords like "Aidrodump" "Aircrack" "Knoppix"

That's as much as I can post .. the rest is upto you..

kms said:
Yeah.. the tools out there are available, but not be placed here any more.. :angelwing

But on a brief, u need linux or suse as your O/S.. tools available in the market are designed to work on this OS only.

Also ensure that your wireless appratus has got LINUX drivers too, else no point to go further then that,

As for what to find.. i.e. software, well, you are looking at keywords like "Aidrodump" "Aircrack" "Knoppix"

That's as much as I can post .. the rest is upto you..

Some man. I'll install ubuntu on my lappy today, get some of those programs and go for a drive :proud:

Also have a read of the following

h$$p://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Wireless.html

NOTE TO those thinking that is a wireless hack site :
The above link (I vouch for) contains NO tools/links to hack networks directly. Its actually co-sponsored by HP (Hewlett Packard) so u can get the gist of things from there.

Its an informative site about how wireless in UNIX works and contains the tools that are needed to get your wireless cards up and running....(with a bit of luck too)

Back