iPhone Apps IPhone help required

Kips

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI Guys, i've bought an iphone 5 for the wifes birthday from ebay - but like a dumbass ive got a 02 locked phone. Shes on T-mobile. Ive been to the Apple Store and they say i dont need to register any thing but i would need the original owner to fill in the phone unlock form from 02. If the guy does reply in time (Birthdays next Saturday) Can i just download software to unlock it myself? if so whats the easiest way to do it?

Normally you'd have to hook it up to ITunes for the 'official' unlock.Do you mean you want to 'jailbreak' the phone to unlock it?

You won't beable to software unlock it yourself.
You will have to hope the original owner gets back to you I'm afraid.

yep i had to do it on my old 3gs for somebody, it just means them phoning up and giving the contract details and if all correct they will do it 02 were very good, once and only if they do that mate will you be able to unlock it, also dont get scammed either by people offering to do this for u

Well the guy replied and said he'd do it so guess i just have to wait

good news mate id leave until Monday night and just ask again , without being pushy, lol

good news mate id leave until Monday night and just ask again , without being pushy, lol

Yeah will do but now i need to go get a nano sim! Nothings simple these days!

Back