How Too PS2

chris1975

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What and how is the best way to copy a ps2 game from and original also how to burn a 1 if i downloaded it from say somewhere like emule.

Cheers
Chris

i use clone or alohol for orignals...nero for burning anything i download m8

record now max is my favourite for for originals i think it makes a better image quality also i tend to burn at the lowest burn speed.........make sure you use quality media like G04's.

also using the programs you guys have mentioned will i need to add any patches to these games.

Cheers
Chris

NO.m8 dvd for copying orignals or full dvd that you d/load..cdr if it is a dvd rip that you d/load m8 the only patches is the ones for pc that you d/load

i have always used nero to copy ps2 games never needed any patches for anything though.

cheers for the info fellas gonna try doing an original l8r and as this will be my 1st one i will let ya know how i get on....

Goldberg said:
Got here late, looks like your all sorted lol.

lol thats the problem m8 i used record now max to do an original and it didn't work.

cant work out how to do it any other way has any one any other ideas.

chris i use nero and make a straight copy works every time, but dont do on the fly

not sure how to do a straight copy. also i don't have a dvd-reader i only have my dvd-writer

if using nero 6 goto favourites then copy disc u will then b able to choose recorder to copy from n write back just use same drives m8..

Back