How to: restore your TM800HD

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, so you got your new receiver, and if youre anything like me, within an hour itll be dead

heres how to fix it :proud:

Attachments

• How to restore your TM800HD.pdf
    335 KB · Views: 447
Thanks Digi, bit like how you get IFA to flash image to Dbox if you have no serial cable.

To be honest looks very strange to me ...

Starting other way around......

I see new boxes come in market with new s/w and tools and images fist...

This box come fist with GUIDE haw to fix corrupt box !!!!

Technicly this gave bad impresion....this is my advaice..

If you like be like Digidude ( The master of beta tester mean not whatching TV ) this is the right and best box to buy .lol

Good lack to all...to all involve and thanks digidude for the nice Guide.

For the love of god will someone just ban this muppet like he's done with most of us. He's got absolutely nothing constructive to say and is trolling about getting everyones back up!

all the tools needed to load the box with images etc are either ftp, telnet, or built into the receiver, as shown in the video

yes, i could make public at least half a dozen images, but as theyre all beta images, and there is known, recognised AND FIXED bugs in them, whats the point

and while its true, i hardly ever plonk my arse down in front of the telly, as personally, i find watching telly to be a waste of time, when i test a box or image, i put it through tests that most people would never imagine doing even if they owned the receiver for a few years

i monitor with hyperterminal, commview, check out just about everything, puprosly push receivers to and beyond their limits, purposly brick them, just to see how easy they are to get running again. untill i made this guide public, i have been getting phone calls and emails from testers asking how i repaired mine, is i killed it within an hour of owning one

Back