CD & DVD how to copy from vcr to vcd

N

nick447

what is the best software to use to copy a vcr tape to a pc, and then to copy to cd-rw disk.

You will need a capture card in your machine to do this. You can get Winvcr from my site <a href="http://again.at/speccys-bins" target="_blank">HERE</a> Choose AV for source and VCD for format then record once wired up. You dont want to do it to a cd rw as you put it, rw's wont play on most vcd/dvd machines, just a regular cdr disk.<br />EDIT: Once you have your recording use Nero to burn. Choose the Video cd option and drag your file/s into the bottom window.

[ 09 March 2002: Message edited by: speccy ]</p>

Hi speccy long time no speak dude..

you just reminded me of a problem I had..

After getting that winvcr to work I noticed the only 2 channels I could not get to work were the video in to my hauppage card and the con dig box

I have it configured...

** arial --->--- video --->--- hauppage ** card

all connected via coax but all i can get is the terestrial channels ???

[ 09 March 2002: Message edited by: TAFF ]</p>

Try the same as your diagram above but with STB inbetween ariel and video then do some tuning.

after many failures I found the best results come from recording at 25 fps at 640 x 480 allocating 3mb per sec.<br />I get near perfect repro from VCR but u need a decent processor to do it.<br />i use 32 AIW Pro, amd 1700 and 1 gig ram

Back