How to Clean Your Sinuses

I could do with trying that myself, always had nasel problems, had my adenoids out when i was a toddler, although i do bring most of it on myself after the weekend sessions.

Yes i use that regularly, i bought a netti pot and clean mine out.

for me it works for short period then i bung up again but i think my problem is not mucus but swallen blood vessels in ma nose.

thing is if you goto the doctor in winter they just think it a cold and in the summer u got hay fever lol

i also use saline drops if i cant get saline nasal spray as i feel as if my nose gets very dry on the inside.

My old man used to sniff up diluted listorine. (would swear by it) it stings a bit but probably kills any germs. :)

I clean my nose out with these netti pots too, along with antihistamines it usually helps my Rhinitis symptoms quite a bit. I usually use warm salt water or water with some powders added in (cant remember the name of them now) and is pain free unless the water is to hot, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol feck me stings a bit lol

i use slightly salted water and it is murder lol sometimes

lol,

When i was about 12, i had a runny nose and the old man said "have a go of this boy, it's great for the nose" and handed me his bottle. There were tears in my eyes. lol

i was having loads of probs.inside nose was sore as fook every other day,stuff doc gave me did feckall so i bought some neilmed sinus rinse with the bottle and aint had any probs sinse

Back