How much snow did you get ?

Roads got really bad about 9 o'clock last night, couldn't get up back near my house. Got up this morning and it looks like it's gonna be another late start...pmsl

I love the snow :)

I was going to drive to Sunderland today, but you have made my mind up, its snowing here and it WILL be snowing on the A66, and I dont want stuck in mackem land......

sun been shining here for the last few days :), had a little sprinkling just to get the kids excited but nothing came of it

Woke up to loads of snow again today in my part of Kent, I'd say it's a good 4 inches already in the garden and it's falling heavier than I've seen it for a long time :( could be in for a bad one this time

Bronto said:
Snow falling very heavy in Kent at the mo...not setling yet...famous last words...lol

Good one m8 stuck in maidstone lol 249 and 229 closed : shocked2

bluesboy said:
Good one m8 stuck in maidstone lol 249 and 229 closed : shocked2
Just see the local news m8 and it don't look good.... aswell as those roads the A2 - M2 And M20 all closed.....the traffic outside my house hasn't moved an inch for over 2 HOURS! hope you got a sleeping bag in the site office ...lol

its snowing a lot down here today, looks great fun except trying to drive on a sidestreet in the snow is an accident waiting to happen!

we got this much snow

as much as you can see from the attached photos, quite a lot really and every day or two, it seems to nearly disappear, and then you wake up and theres tons more !

4x4man said:
as much as you can see from the attached photos, quite a lot really and every day or two, it seems to nearly disappear, and then you wake up and theres tons more !

Nice photos m8

Back