How friggin much??

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
£430 say MS!!!!!

htp://www.pocket-lint.com/news/121614-xbox-one-429-uk-price-confirmed-november-release-date-official

(TT)

Last edited:
lol my young lad just came down the stairs and said its only $500

£429 seems a bargin to me .......

just think how much peace and quite youll get, priceless :Laugh:

that is rather expensive though less than what amazon was promoting a while back.

Well if you remember the Ps3 was around the same at launch! Just wait a couple of months. The old 360 will surely be fine, unless it dies of rrod

stuff that Im going back to PC gaming and I might get a PS4 ms have become like EA arrogant as hell and dont give a dam they think they have built their little empire full of sheep now we charge what we like when we like and the sheep will follow. shove em I will keep me 360 and play on that for a while RGH here we go.

price includes next gen kinetic which I don't think PS4 does.

Price includes a 24 hour surveillance system which ps4 doesn't have.

Sorry but I had to.

The price will likely be much lower at launch when Microsoft factors in the "I HATE THIS STUPID CONCEPT" issue the XB1 has.

You get it with it mate. Won't work without it

I was mighty impressed by MS E3 conf and not so impressed by Sonys.
PS4 caught my eye first, but I have since shifted and Xbox One gets my money at some point.

...that TitanFall looks the business and if they do a special ed Titanfall console pack. It could sway me to open the wallet.

to much to pay but that will not put ppl off, as nearly every kid is hooked on cod these days

Back