Skybox F5s How do you edit a channel list on the PC

Shadow81Uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just got three F5s boxes. Each box has adult material which I do not find appropriate for my children. I have used a 90cm dish and done a multiple satellite search, this has worked fantastic as it has found over 2500 FTA channels before it was full. One problem though is allot of the channels are repeated from the multiple satellite search and it takes longer to find the channels when flicking through. I need any help or recommendations for the type of pc software and also if I can get the correct information i need on how to use the software then this would also be a great help. I have tried and tried to search for how to edit dbs and abs so that I can remove the adult channels and remove the repeat channels and also to create my own channel list has become exhausting to me (as my medication tires me out) I thought that doing my own research and playing about with various software and not hassling people because of my lack of knowledge and hoping it would work but I have had little success and now I think it is time for me to reach out and ask for help. All I need to do is do a file dump to usb then plug it in the pc (so I am part way there lol) then that is where you guys come in...I am thanking you in advance just for taking the time to read this and I humbly await your advice and help. Thank you all once again.

Back