How do i get my photo's to look like this?

daveleebond

Inactive User
Reaction score
Team [HOONIGAN]'s DRX(s) - RCCrawler

I want to make some pics of my rc cars look like the ones in the above link, white backdrop and shadow.

I have access to all Adobe products and a Samsung S3 for the pics.

Any help/tips on how to achieve this effect, ta :)

Last edited:
Out of interest what RC cars do you have.

Just hopped up my Savage X with a k5.9, three speed box, alloy shock towers, hubs/carriers, lower and upper arms and 40 series big joes.

Also have a Hyper 7 with a Jammin JP-3 (was for my savage but the manifold doesn't fit)

Out of interest what RC cars do you have.

Just hopped up my Savage X with a k5.9, three speed box, alloy shock towers, hubs/carriers, lower and upper arms and 40 series big joes.

Also have a Hyper 7 with a Jammin JP-3 (was for my savage but the manifold doesn't fit)

I have:
Hobao Hyper 7e (CNC nearly everything, brushless converted)
Hot Bodies Lightening Stadium (brushless converted (it's a hopped up version of the Trophy Truggy))
Kyosho DRX VE (Subaru one)

@pob cheers for the advice, might buy of of those pop up tents from ebay, 80cm one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get yourself a Large Square cardboard box...Cut out the two sides/front and top, leaving a 2 to 3" border all around...Go to Poundshop or elsewhere and buy a white Curtain shower. Put that around the Box. Put some white card or cloth inside and a light to shine through on one side or both and or one on top. Experiment.
Here is a link on how to make one. This is even easier. How to make a Light Tent - Tutorial - YouTube

Last edited:
Back