How do i find what flash is on my hard drive

ruud36

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive had my 360 flashed for a few years now,i haven't got a clue how or what to do to find out or reflash the drive.Ive just burnt off Dead Island and as per usual it asks for an update before i can play the game,but it stops updating 3/4 down and 1 red light comes on with error e66.Ive never had this prob before,but by reading some posts it seems i need to reflash the hard drive for the update to work can anyone explain or point me in the right direction of how and what to do.Many thanks in advance

you need to flash lt 1.91 onto your dvd drive as the update has reflashed your drive back to original firmware and cant read your backup dead island so you need to put lt back on there to carry on with the update
you need to get your dvd key
but first you need to find out what dvd drive you have in your 360

All my other games work tho,how do i find out what flash is on my drive then?can i do it with the controller or do i have to plug something into my computer,or can i reflash it with a cd,sorry for all the questions,but ive never done this before.

Its a bit more involved than that mate.
Best place to start would be have a read of the jungleflasher tutorial if you want to try to do it yourself.
Everything you need to know is in this pdf.

Attachments

• jftut1.4.3.pdf
    8.2 MB · Views: 6
Its a bit more involved than that mate.
Best place to start would be have a read of the jungleflasher tutorial if you want to try to do it yourself.
Everything you need to know is in this pdf.
Thanks for that Exorcist,i don't mind reading up and having a go myself,it was just knowing where to start,so thanks again!

Back