Horror channel, 330.

raptor214

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tonight on the horror channel, 07/10/05 at 21.30 a nice little horror,The Bone Snatcher, a bit low budget but worth a watch.
A team of scientists find the human remains of a group of miners that have been devour'd by an unearthly creature in the Namibi Desert, and its now going after them.:Devil: : spook : :Wave:
And if you fancy burning a little late night oil, heres a very controversial troma film, Blood Sucking Freaks, 23.30, Its about a theater director who tortures naked woman as part of his show, But his S&M offstage antics are even more extreme.: whip :

thanks Raptor, but i have to ask- do we exclusively have 'Raptors TV Guide' here on this forum or do you post your recommendations elsewhere? Just interested because I think you bring a unique quality with these guides of whats on the low budget chans. Be good to think this is the only place on the net for such guides.

By the way, whats happened with Sound TV, its gone and been replaced? Your recommendations used to mention some great documentary stuff on Sound TV, I'll miss it.

We need something for True Movies chan333 on sky epg, because they dont have a website and only schedules are the sky one's, which aint no good if you dont have a digibox. You need a trainee aprentice to learn your ways :).

Hi pinkhelmets, yes you do have raptor exclusivley for posting the tv program guide, i don't post this sort of info on any other forums, besides i think i spend most of my spare time on here now as i enjoy it so mutch, yhe only time i leave here is when i go looking for flash and eep and new patches.
Sound tv has changed its name to the infomation channel, with a bit of luck they will get themself's sorted soon, and the we should get some good programs back.
I have been looking at true movies and will be posting on some good films to come, i have to watch them first and then wait till they come on again and then i post, this also applies to matineemovies, well i think thats got it coverd. regards, raptor214.:Devil: :) :Frog:

Back