here is your file attachments

Taff

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am getting 5-10 emails a day with Re: here is your file...

I delete them instantly but its started to get a pain, is everyone getting this amount of emails ??? :Kickassro

Taff

Yer mate i get the same problem. Im sure they are virus' make sure your AV is up to date. Just in case

Email virus .. beware

Just received 2 emails (sent to 2 different email accounts I have) and both had a virus in the attachment (norton picked them out no problem)

so if you get an email similar to the following then delete ... do not open the attachement:

Hello user of Co.uk e-mail server,

Your e-mail account will be disabled because of improper using in next
three days, if you are still wishing to use it, please, resign your
account information.

For details see the attach.

For security reasons attached file is password protected. The password is "61140".

Sincerely,
The Co.uk team

I would not have opened the attachment even if no virus detected as I do not even know who these people are and they are not my email provider

Yeh I get them all the time too.I move them to my yahoo account if I'm unsure as it has an option to scan the e-mail b4 I download it.Also it appears the old paypal information e-mail is doing the rounds again.I had 2 yesterday so I filled 1 form in (love to see the look on thier faces when they read it)lol

Steve,

Yep your right this is one of the new virus' going round. The systems i look after get at least 500 of these a day!

Oh and we have to look after 7000+ email accounts. I hate spam!! Arrrh

:)
Dom

Back