help readin rom card

athfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im having a bit of trouble reading a rom card im using infinity unlimited and nagra 4.1 heres what im getting
Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 34 4C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB04
ProviderID: 5A
CamID: ********
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
BackDoor login verified
Dumping Dataspace
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

any help would be really greatful thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

Have ago with rom-studio backdoor, login aprendiz I think it is see what you get. Could also try XNCS setting all ticked except ghost must be eeprom

Last edited:
tried in XNCS setting all ticked except ghost must be eeprom and get message saying unable to open com port(win error code:123)

tried in XNCS setting all ticked except ghost must be eeprom and get message saying unable to open com port(win error code:123)

Hi,

Sorry I have no idea what win error code:123 problem is, maybe a dll file or software missing but I don't know.
Is xncs on the same port as your programmer also don't have another program open that is using the port you need.

i cant seem to find a rom studio that works either everytime i download and open it says im missing components. yes xncs is using same port as programer and no other programes running using same port.

i cant seem to find a rom studio that works either everytime i download and open it says im missing components. yes xncs is using same port as programer and no other programes running using same port.

Hi,

Sorry not replied again before now but had to go to work, when you say your missing components does it say which ones?

pm me ur email address i'll send u it

Back