Having problem writing mosc

Experience

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, i'm having trouble writing MOSCs - always had issues writing them!
This is what i'm doing
1. Glitched card so its open
2. put infinity programmer in phoenix mode
3. open nagraedit 4.1
4. read card to check its open
5. open working image in nagraedit and edit BK & IRD
6. write image back to card which says successful
7. then read card again to check details - 99% of the time the IRD is 00000000 instead of the one i entered! The BK will have been wrote correctly though.

So then i goto XNCS and try to write the image and always have cant disable bugcatcher errors.
Any ideas what i'm doing wrong guys?

i usually open programmer in phoeinix mode and open nag edit , then open working image , then put in the ird and bk , put card in proggy and then write to card

Are you using nagraedit 4.0?
Just stumped why it hardly ever writes the IRD but writes everything else!

Last edited:
tried it with 4.1 and still wont write the IRD
Do you think it could be something to do with image?

just a thought mate after writing to card ,instead of tryinto read from the card , just click on data editor tab see if the details are the same as u wrote

What infinity programmer are you using ? if it's the infinity unlimited usb i allways had problems with that and nagra edit.Try using Rom Studio allways seem to get better results and allways write twice.

Finally got it sorted, yes i've got a usb infinity. Couldnt get nagra to write the IRD for some reason - as hooligan said could be an issue with usb infinity programmers?

Seems the issue with xncs was that i had to read the card 1st BEFORE i could write to it. Initially i was opening XNCS, loading my image and trying to write it to the card which wasnt happening, but by reading the card 1st, then opening my image i could write it to the card.

Back