Hard disc to find!!!

Gary Jackson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all........Just been round to my m8s garage and he knew i tinkered with the internet, out of chance he asked me if i could get a hold of a CD for him, i said i would try........

What my good bud is after is a CD called "Autodata CD-2",its a disc containing many aspects of car maintainance,diagnostics,data and so forth.......

I have managed to locate the web site,but they want a few quid to send the disc.......£575 to be exact :eek:....must be a good one!!!!!! gold plated at that!!!!

So if any one can help me in locating or download this CD, i would be most greatfull.

Here is a link to what i am writing about.

http://www.autodata.ltd.uk/frames/set_prod.htm

Thanks

Gary.

Oddly enough my m8 asked me for the same a while ago. Im not too sure but I think that its dongle protected so a copy is of no use without the dongle (unless cracked of course). Such comercial software does not really grab the attention of the super hackers so I doubt that there is a craked version of it available.

So do you think i have drew a blank the Speccy m8?.....

no hope of obtaining this CD........???

Gary

I seem to remember reading about this before, some months ago. It might have been an earlier version, but it was damned near un-crackable (provided you could actually get a copy).

Like speccy says. Unless there is some kind of interest for the proffesional hackers, you could have a very long wait.

Sorry to say Gary IMHO its a no go.

but I'm happy to be proved wrong;)

So if anyone wants a crack at the demo:
For your FREE 14 DAY Demo CD (UK ONLY)
Telephone 0845 607 7072

Back