GPS Runner watch - any suggestions?

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not for me as I cant stand running, but the misses has decided to take it up so I thought I would get her one of those GPS watches so she can track her progress.

Ive absolutely no idea which ones are worth what but as it could potentially be just a faze Im not keen on spending more than £100 (or cheaper if anyone has any suggestions).

Thanks

(just looking on all my request posts it seems I always look for a cheap option - Im not tight honest :))

Hi guys,

Not for me as I cant stand running, but the misses has decided to take it up so I thought I would get her one of those GPS watches so she can track her progress.

Ive absolutely no idea which ones are worth what but as it could potentially be just a faze Im not keen on spending more than £100 (or cheaper if anyone has any suggestions).

Thanks

(just looking on all my request posts it seems I always look for a cheap option - Im not tight honest :))

does she have a smart phone??
theres loads of apps that track her run, i've used my tracks a few times

I was going to say the same thing. There are tons of smart phone apps you can record your runs and upload them to the web, etc

Cheers guys, she already had a gps app on her phone but I ended up buying one of those Garmen watches as its lighter\easier when running.

Cheers

Back