Got a sagem dbox2 but bit of problem but ok now !!!!

lombard

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a nokia dbox 2 which runs perfect on Cryo Sportster 1.75 uk05, now got a Sagem Avia600 2x flashed same image but using IFA it on lcd it gets stuck on lade screen instead of IFA flashing, but seems to load and flash ok though dont kno why this happens tryed many times just gets stuck on lade but seems to flash to box fine though.

also second problem is the signal is ber 0 snr 64101 about and Sig is 0 but all the channels run perfect no skipping runs as good as my nokia which has sig level of 42101 so its not the line could it be that the software on box dont give out proper reading as its running perfect picture thanks anyone out there explain these 2 questions really bugging me thanks.

Last edited:
Two questions but one big sentance...man that's tough...lol!

Maybe try using another version of IFA! I've attached the one I use and I've never had any problems with it!

I've seen boxes before with BER 0 and SIG 0 and they've been spot-on. Might have something to do with the cable being split before going into the box. As long as the SNR is above 55000 then you should be ok.

Last edited:
I have seen this on a few Sagem boxes the important one is the SNR.
My brother had a box with Sig 0 and brought it to my house and the Sig 12500
working fine.
Swapped his box and he has a Sig of 13000 and his original box is still reading 12500+ without reflashing - both boxes are Sportster Ultra.
It is a strange one but if it works then I would leave it.

thanks when i flashed first time it said IFA flashing on lcd, maybe am using old version of IFA on IFA log it said something about Boot logo not found !

Back