Gonna make another purchase...............need some advice

digital worldz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok got the new year vaping bug and wanna get some gear.

After having a look at another thread decided on a V8 Gripper (thanks for the advice Thommo) and this Pheonix Dripper.

Now I also fancy a rebuildable tank. Currently have a nova but fancy something a bit more fancy. As I am ordering from vaporbreak ideally something they sell.

Any advice guys?

I also bought some Glass Fibre Wick - Thin (1mm) and Kanthal A1 Wire - 32ga - 5m ages ago when I bought my nova. Was this the right stuff to rebuild it (and others)

well ive ordered EDITED: FROM vapourbreak . i also think They only does 2 types of rebuildable and only one of them is a juice holder rather than a dripper. so there you go...think its called a "did" name escapes me but ive ordered one there around 7/8 dollars and can be had in clear or stainless.

edit:

http://www.vaporbreak.com/en/174-cheapest-did-rebuildable-atomizer.html

there you go.,, comes with spare wire gauze ect... too.

Last edited:
Mate you got a link to that gear from zainy?

Also what do you think of that wire I bought?

Last edited:
My bad im getting confused with vapourbreak and vapourhawk.............. Vapourbreak is a site and vapourhawk is like a ebay type site with different sellers.

Zainy is on vapourhawk...

The atty i mentioned is on vapourbreak so not zainy.

Yea I looked before I asked to give me a link, thought I was going crackers

Personally I would go for the Vamo over the V8 Gripper

vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

As the Gripper Vapourbreak are selling isn't the latest version and there have been a few issues with the original V8, the Vamo is getting some good feedback since it's release and has the ability of Variable Wattage as well as Variable Voltage, buy the body only and source some decent protected batteries and a charger from the UK as Chinese batteries are of unknown quality & reliability. The DID Tank Atomizer is ok, but people are concerned about it being Chrome Plated Brass rather than Stainless Steel which is reflected in the price but for less than a fiver for a Rebuildable Atomiser I guess its OK, but something that I don't think I would ever buy. Have a look at the AGA range of Rebuildable Atomisers as they are all made from Stainless Steel and aren't going to break the bank.

Regards

Liam

Personally I would go for the Vamo over the V8 Gripper

vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

As the Gripper Vapourbreak are selling isn't the latest version and there have been a few issues with the original V8, the Vamo is getting some good feedback since it's release and has the ability of Variable Wattage as well as Variable Voltage, buy the body only and source some decent protected batteries and a charger from the UK as Chinese batteries are of unknown quality & reliability. The DID Tank Atomizer is ok, but people are concerned about it being Chrome Plated Brass rather than Stainless Steel which is reflected in the price but for less than a fiver for a Rebuildable Atomiser I guess its OK, but something that I don't think I would ever buy. Have a look at the AGA range of Rebuildable Atomisers as they are all made from Stainless Steel and aren't going to break the bank.

Regards

Liam

I agree to a point i would have gone for that if i didnt have 2 lavatubes, Its too similar for my liking so i went for something different but if it was a first purchase then i would have gone for it over the gripper. I have the original non vv gripper and i like the design and how it fits the hand and is better for going out and about with but it failed on not being vv so thats another reason i went for it over the the other one.

The atty well i go through them like socks, buying one then another then another so its just part of the process that i'll continue doing, I buy them and they're never keepers.

Back