Glazer kidnapped

lol,

wonder if glazer has any idea about the hatred the united fans have for him,
if not then someome should forward that picture to him.

I don't really understand why this guy is being allowed to buy a debt free club with borrowed money just to put them in debt, i suppose is just goes to show the greed of some people (all the loyal ex man.u share owners)

As a investor, i dont think glazer wants to see the company fail, after all he has put his money into it...The better ManU do, the more money he makes....so why are the man-u fans so pissed off, isit cus he can control the club and make any decisions he want..

chetzy said:
As a investor, i dont think glazer wants to see the company fail, after all he has put his money into it...The better ManU do, the more money he makes....so why are the man-u fans so pissed off, isit cus he can control the club and make any decisions he want..

im worried about how hes going to make the money, taking away from transfer funds, doubling ticket prices (like he did with his yanky football team), prices are high enough for me as they are ffs.

he puts us in £300 million + debt and we are a club which makes 20 something million profit. it just doesnt add up. and thats when we have a good season

i hope every thing bad that can happen to them does lol :Cheers: LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS been there got t-shirt

seems someone got the calculations wrong and he isnt going to put us in as much debt as previously thought, and if he can make the tampa bay bucaneers win the superbowl then he cant be that bad.

You have to give the bloke time and see what happens. It doesn't matter how much moaning man u fans do it ain't gonna make a scrap of difference. I seem to remember the same fans moaning in 1989-90 when they wanted Fergie sacking :D

Back