Giveaway of the Day - Sticky Password 4.1

Captin

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Been using this myself for years, great little password keeper, you can install it on a USB stick and just plug it in when you need a password, or take it with you where ever you go.

Giveaway of the Day - Sticky Password 4.1

October 20, 2010
Sticky Password creates and stores strong passwords for you, and fills in those long online website forms and your passwords automatically. Sticky Password goes where you go! Each license also includes the portable version and installs easily on your USB device or flash memory stick, so you’ll always have your passwords wherever you need them.

Sticky Password incorporates the industry’s most powerful encryption algorithms and provides effective protection against phishing schemes, oncealed key-loggers and identity theft. Get organized, save time and protect yourself with Sticky Password.

Key features:

Easy yet powerful password management
Keeps your personal data secure
Automatic one click form filling
Protection from phishing and key loggers
Portable version included

Note that best improvement idea will be rewarded with license for Sticky Password current and upcoming versions. Use Idea Informer widget to submit your feedback and do not forget to fill in your name and e-mail – otherwise the Developer will not be able to contact you in case you are the one to win!

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Sticky Password 4.1 - Sticky Password creates and stores strong passwords for you, and fills in those long online website forms and your passwords automatically.

Fixed download so you can install it anythime after the give-away has finished. (NOTE: this is not a cracked version, it has just has the give-away download wrapper removed).

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/426112431/StickyPassword.zip

cheers captin download mine pal thanks a lot

thanks for that Captin, will give a this a try my steganos password manager wont work on win7 and its been one of the main reason for hanging on to xp...

Back