getting rid of brambles

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips on getting rid of brambles and keeping them gone. At the moment i just cut them back when they get to unruly but I would like a more permanent solution. they seem to spread like crazy popping up all over the place.

thats quite difficult to do as some come up between the house and concrete path.also others originate from neighbouring properties. I was thinking of some sort of weed killer that would do the job.

thats quite difficult to do as some come up between the house and concrete path.also others originate from neighbouring properties. I was thinking of some sort of weed killer that would do the job.

Something like roundup should work, but might take a few applications. Digging them out is best if possible

Spray the brambles when they have a good green leaf on them - with either Grazon 90 or nettleban .These are the only sprays that will kill brambles outright. Roundup certainly won't kill them off permanently.

Back