Gary Glitter

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Why do the news give him publicity all the time.

Lock him up, in the pokiest flea ridden Veitnamiese prison that there is, and throw the key away - feck him.

When they send him back here at the end of his sentance, i hope every single person who sees him in the street gives him verbal abuse, and every shop refuses to serve him.

What else can i think of

Bring him back to uk and give em to 30 mothers armed with machette's.

Nothing too bad for that W@nker.

notmeatall3 said:

If he was bought back the the UK and tried , he would only get a slap on the wrist , fine and maybe a few years inside , put on the sex offenders register and then let loose to do it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just let em hang the fooker where he is :)

I am not condoning Glitter, but these countries are a haven for kiddie fiddlers, there are a lot more pedo's travelling there to sleep with men, women & children - not forgetting that they marry their kids off really young as well.

Thats why he was living there in the first place - if the Sun newspaper had not tracked him down, he would be pumping to his hearts content and no-one would have batted an eye about it.

I agree

notmeatall3 said:

The focking w****r deserves all he gets, I still can't belive what he did, I used to class gary glitter as one of the best entertainers in the world, Now I look at him as a tottal and utter arseh**e

good job then

FAGAN said:
I am not condoning Glitter, but these countries are a haven for kiddie fiddlers, there are a lot more pedo's travelling there to sleep with men, women & children - not forgetting that they marry their kids off really young as well.

Thats why he was living there in the first place - if the Sun newspaper had not tracked him down, he would be pumping to his hearts content and no-one would have batted an eye about it.

Well in that case it is a good job that they caught him then isn't it because lets face it, If he had done that to your kid, what would you do, Exactly, You would focking kill the bast***

allroad said:
Why do the news give him publicity all the time.

Lock him up, in the pokiest flea ridden Veitnamiese prison that there is, and throw the key away - feck him.

When they send him back here at the end of his sentance, i hope every single person who sees him in the street gives him verbal abuse, and every shop refuses to serve him.

What else can i think of

Public hanging or hung drawn and quatered. The beast deserves all he gets when he comes back to the UK.

i think he was sh*gging denise van outen when she was like 16.

i think she was his daughters chum.

i know 16 is legal, but fat baldy pensioners should know better

somebody should put a f##king hand grenade in his cornflakes ,and stand WELL back

explosivo said:
chop his fookin cock and balls off :Chainsaw:

i agree cutting off his c**k and balls would hurt him the most in my opinion, the dirty horrible paedo! You dont want anything quick, you want to make him suffer!!

Back