FREE tickets to see Michael Jackson exhibition at O2 on 22/01/10 worth at least £30!

The Bouncer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sky are offering FREE tickets to see the Michael Jackson exhibition at the o2 on the 22 January 2010. You can claim up to two tickets per person, which can be printed off when you book, which will be verified at the venue so you need to take ID.

You DON'T have to be a Sky subscriber, all you do is set up a new account when you "go to deal", log in, then navigate to My Extras, then Experiences.

for those who already have an account, please copy and paste:

Sky.com - My Sky>Sky Extras>Sky Extras

I only discovered this today, so there aren't many tickets left, however more tickets will be released at 10:00am 18 December and 21 December.

NOTES:

1-They will be distributed on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability, so be quick!

2-There is a competition, but there are also free tickets for 22/01/10, SELECT THE RIGHT ONE!
first one is a competition.

Second one is a booking slot of one hour on the 22nd of January, and the password is MJSKY.

Even if you are ALREADY a member of sky, you have to register again at the page...not sure why, but it worked for me.

So if you're not a member of sky, you have to join, twice. But if you are a member you join once, when you have signed in. Under My Extras/Experiences.

Hope that makes sense...

Re: FREE tickets to see Michael Jackson exhibition at O2 on 22/01/10 worth at least £

Wowee thanks :)

Re: FREE tickets to see Michael Jackson exhibition at O2 on 22/01/10 worth at least £

thanx the daughter will love this

:Cheers::Cheers:

Back