Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Sky For your PC

D

Dopey1978

I received an e-mail (and have seen it on a couple of other site's) saying that by paying five pounds you can download something that enables you to watch sky on your PC for free! Normally I would just delete these e-mails and forget about it but this 1 actually looked genuine. Is this just a scam or is it the real deal?

If its from the same site I ordered the tit card from DONT DO IT. They took the money from my Barclaycard and never sent the card. I sent them 3 e-mails asking what the hell they were playing at and had no replys. In the end I sent them a fourth one and told them I had informed Barclaycard of the situation and they were dealing with it and possibly informing the police. Funny enough they replied to that one and told me they would return the money.

This morning however I recieved this e-mail from them offering the Sky con

Cheers

Thanks for your response. I doubt I'll do it now, although I am still tempted as this offer appears to have come from a more reliable source:
http://www.digital-accessories.co.uk

It's a shame as free sky on my PC sounds good but as usual it's too good to be true!

u can get this software free, and info on how to do it, its not actaully sky channels, there jus streams frlom other countrys

Dopey1978 said:
Thanks for your response. I doubt I'll do it now, although I am still tempted as this offer appears to have come from a more reliable source:
http://www.digital-accessories.co.uk

It's a shame as free sky on my PC sounds good but as usual it's too good to be true!

Thats the place I'm talking about. Do a search on the net with "speedydelivery" and check out all the gripes with that site

i have seen many ads for this on ebay as well plenty of people buy the info.

it tells you to buy a pc sat card (about £60) and to get the software to run the card, and to get a satellite dish on your house, and a cable from the dish to your pc and then your pc acts like a sat reciever

it wont get you free $ky though

I have a floppy with a word doc on it that
has links to to the sites

none are sky just load of other contrys channels low qulity too

I am not sure how to attach it other wise I would

didnt sly offer a mill for anyone who cracked there system.....so the question is ....if you put the time in and eventually cracked it ...would you release it or do a deal not to ......thats why i dont think its out there .....

ssilvo

Interesting ssilvo, i didnt know sky got a reward out for the hacking of there system. mite have to do some reading on how there systems work n c if there r any loop holes in it.

if its worth a million to sky then its worth a lot more than that to other people (cam developers, hackers, etc)

Back