Free Newsgroup For 1 Month

Not working for me? Still asks for username and apssword, doesnt seem to be accepting the given ones? Im using Tifny5 to connect, what is everyone else using?

Read the first post again and all will be revealed ;)

Still working for me but haven't been able to get a complete grab for over a week now.... :( Was working a treat at first. The files are only a couple of hours/days old too.

Must be leaving it running while they iron out the kinks.

is anyones account still working? mines justed stopped :(

Looks like mine has stopped too..... :(

Keep getting unable to connect error. Ahh well, it was good while it lasted.

yea monkey it was definitely good while it lasted do you know of any other good free servers m8? ;)

I'm in the process of searching m8, but I wouldn't hold your breath as it's not looking good..... :(

Rest assured peeps if I find anything I will post it up here ;)

:)

Taken from there site....

EASYNEWS.NL USENET
INFO: the free usenet account is temporary. Easynews.nl can block any time the accounts without notice or switch over to paid services.

With the free account you can use our Usenet platform for free. After registation you will receive an e-mail with all information. Max 8 threads with max 20mbit/sec. It's also possible to post articles

Easynews.nl will block an account if we receive an abuse complain without any notice to the user. Abuse : posting of unwanted messages (spam) etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's no longer possible to request a free account.
Resend your information

Remove your account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easynews.nl will follow 100% the privacy regulation. We will use your email address only for information abount our Usenet services. Accounting, support, news etc. If you don't want to receive any email from us you have to remove your account.

Enjoy your Easynews.nl USENET account!

Back to home - Forum - Nederlandse versie

I was already aware of that Paul-K as it was in the terms when I signed up, but thanks for pointing it out ;)

However I have not done anything wrong to violate there terms yet my account has been 'banned' so I presume they are now happy that the servers are 100% (99.9%) working now and no longer need the beta testers.

That and the fact that 3 of my friends accounts plus my mothers (who's account has only been used once last week) have also been 'banned'.....

If some accounts are still working I can only presume you was some of the first to sign up and your accounts are still 'temporarily' working for now.

I was already aware of that Paul-K as it was in the terms when I signed up, but thanks for pointing it out ;)

However I have not done anything wrong to violate there terms yet my account has been 'banned' so I presume they are now happy that the servers are 100% (99.9%) working now and no longer need the beta testers.

That and the fact that 3 of my friends accounts plus my mothers (who's account has only been used once last week) have also been 'banned'.....

If some accounts are still working I can only presume you was some of the first to sign up and your accounts are still 'temporarily' working for now.

why dont u use your moms account m8

Errr because it's also been 'banned' like I said...lol ;)

May be my fault with the way I worded it.....

Errr because it's also been 'banned' like I said...lol ;)

May be my fault with the way I worded it.....

that will be this bit lol

just join lol its only money and by the sound of it u like the service . lve been with newsdemon for ages now and use all the time and unlimited its only about 11 quid now l think

That any better....lol

I don't use it that much or would pay for it ;)

Back