Item 1915713 is only 69p
Order Code 0746
FEATURES OF YOUR FREE COMPACT PHONE S327:
• Compact, stylish design
• Date and time display
• 10-number memory
• Simple-to-use controls

Here

Received the phone today, although it looks cordless it is in fact a corded phone made to look like a cordless phone.

Hi any1 else got theres yetstill waiting. ps is the 1 you got phill any good :Cheers:

got mine today...seems ok...could always flog it on ebay :Moon: not got the accessory yet so i still not know what it is...lol....payment will be 69p when its in stock and sent out... :Laugh:

Order/Invoice came to 69p (free P+P), item still to follow and states they won't charge the credit card till then. God knows what a white accessory will be. Haven't tried the phone at home yet, tried connecting it to an extension at work and it didn't work .. could hardly hear the dialtone. The phone doesn't have one of those green stickers approved for connection to BT line. For 69p who cares? will probably give it to the parents as I already have cordless phones at my home.

made an order - will see if it arrives - didn't have to put in any card details though - just charged the account. This is another redcat company - Big Red Catalogue ring any any bells to anyone!!

69p this is what you get :Jester:

Back