Free 10 minutes of Skype Credit

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
I received this email today from Skype

Hello,

Call your friends who aren’t on Skype

Sometimes not all of the people you want to talk to are on Skype. That’s why we have SkypeOut, a pretty cheap way to call landlines and mobiles around the world at local rates. What’s more, we’re giving away 10 minutes of Skype Credit today to anyone who would like to try SkypeOut for free. We’re nice like that.

You can claim 10 minutes of Skype Credit today and try SkypeOut for free.

Hurry, you need to claim your free credit before 6am tonight

If you’re in the UK, you’ll find a “Get a free Skype gift” button on your account page. Hurry. You need to click on the button before the offer expires tonight, then, ‘hey presto’, your account will be topped up with the extra credit. It’s our little gift to you. We hope you like it.

Great! Take me to my account page
Let me tell my friends

Don’t worry if you’re too late to claim your gift. We’ll be offering SkypeOut Gift Days throughout February and March, so keep checking back on our blog, where we’ll post details as the next one is approaching.

Get more for free when you buy with PayPal

You might also want to take advantage of our PayPal promotion. When you spend a minimum of £10 on Skype products using PayPal, we’ll give you an extra 120 SkypeOut minutes and 3 months Skype Voicemail for free.
Learn more

Thank you,
The people at Skype

its ok but not actually free cos you have to buy credit. im on skype but have a look at voipbuster or voipcheap as well to compare

STUPID QUESTION COMIN UP!!!!

do you need to have a specific skype phone to use skype or would a standard mic or headset do?

no mate you dont need a phone your headset will do just fine

Back