For Sale : Sony digital camera DSC-P10 and Sony Handycam DCR-HC24E with extras boxed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicilian

Inactive User
Reaction score
Due to upgrades I've got forsale the following items: -

Sony Digital Camera DSC-P10, totally unmarked boxed as new and hardly used.

Full specs http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.action?product=DSC-P10&site=odw_en_GB&imageType=Main&category=DSC+Other+series

Will come with original software disc, genuine spare sony battery, Four Memory Sticks - 1x 1GB 2x 128MB 1x 32MB and original charger.

Selling for £70.00 inc delivery to uk address. BT is preffered payment method.

120191353_o.jpg

Sony Handycam DCR-HC24E MiniDV totally unmarked boxed as new and used only once!

Full specs here http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.action?product=DCR-HC24E&site=odw_en_GB&imageType=Main&category=SDH+MiniDV

Will come boxed with original software/manuals etc, original cables/charger etc. Firewire cable (was an extra), genuine sony spare battery, 2 sealed Sony 60min tapes (DVM60PR3), Sony Mini DV Head Cleaner (still sealed), Carry case and soft pouch for accessories.

Selling for £100.00 inc delivery to uk address. BT is preffered payment method.

120205563_o.jpg

It might be worth reading rule 3 of the "Rules of Trading" Sicilian m8.

interested in the handycam mate, can you post photo with your name and date on a piece of paper please, been a few scammed on here. not saying your a scammer but like to be sure :)

Cheers

interested in the handycam mate, can you post photo with your name and date on a piece of paper please, been a few scammed on here. not saying your a scammer but like to be sure :)

Cheers

oops, should have read the rules a bit closer, sorry.

Attached a pic of the camcorder with my username, sorry just got home from work & couldn't be arsed to lay it all out again, sorry. If you need further reassurance I can give you my ebay details via pm.

@ rs2ooo16valve, just realised your from essex. Depending whereabouts I may be able to hand deliver.

From dagenham mate

Ok, If you want the camcorder I can offer you the following choices: -

1. Pay via BT & i'll send via royal mail special delivery once funds have cleared.
2. I can offer payment via paypal if we split the fee's, so total would be £102.00.

I'm to busy atm to get over to dagemham, got a lot going on, sorry.

Please rest assured i'm not out to rip anyone off. I can offer you my ebay details and have lots of feedback on a couple of other forums.

Please confirm what you would like to do, so that we can agree payment via pm.

Thank you.

Sic.

@ rs2ooo16valve, a reply would have been nice.

Open to sensible offers, sell today or it's of to auction.

Mods please close.

Closed as requested m8 ;)

digidude

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back