FLAMINGO LAND 2 for 1

haven,t been there for over 38 years wonder how much its changed.

Just been today while im stuck at home during Uni easter hols.....Changed lots...lots of new top of the range rides best theme park in UK I would say right now. Was empty today no ques at all was brilliant lol feelin it now tho. :sick:

FLAMINGO LAND 2 for 1

wanting to take the kids to flamingoland, any1 know of a bogof offer plzzz. the link for this one isnt working. much appreciated jon.

The link above is dead...ebay is ok..gosummer is ok but website is always down...

in tourist information centres along the east coast there is a brochure called visitor guide 2007 (it has a picture of the chuckle brothers on the front cover, i think) that costs £1.50 this has various vouchers in including two 3 for 2s to flamingoland it also includes 2 kids free with paying adult at sealife center and lots more vouchers, well worth the money......not sure if it can be used during kids hols tho?

The link above is dead...ebay is ok..gosummer is ok but website is always down...

in tourist information centres along the east coast there is a brochure called visitor guide 2007 (it has a picture of the chuckle brothers on the front cover, i think) that costs £1.50 this has various vouchers in including two 3 for 2s to flamingoland it also includes 2 kids free with paying adult at sealife center and lots more vouchers, well worth the money......not sure if it can be used during kids hols tho?

well worth a look. cheers m8. jon

Back