File Explorer For Android Receives Major Update, Now Fully Ready For Ice Cream SAN

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
File Explorer For Android Receives Major Update, Now Fully Ready For Ice Cream Sandwich

you want to get the most from your device – no matter what the brand or platform is – the chances are, you’re going to need a file explorer of some description.

File Explorer by Apposite Designs has made a name for itself as being one of the speediest, cleanest and least buggy of them all, and after a recent update, can now proudly proclaim to be Ice Cream Sandwich-ready.

It’s no-frills, no-fuss, and straight to the point. Completely open-source, this file manager isn’t bogged own by any ads – yet still remains completely free.

Full Story and download link HERE

Re: File Explorer For Android Receives Major Update, Now Fully Ready For Ice Cream SA

Thanks great file manager

Re: File Explorer For Android Receives Major Update, Now Fully Ready For Ice Cream SA

First thing I did when I got my SGS2... file explorer. Feel lost without one in some way.

I have to say that I was a big fan of Astro file manager until I switched to ES File Explorer and I haven't looked back since. Had a quick look at the apposite app and ES does more and its nicely integrated.

looks like a great free file explorer biffo, but i've been using es file explorer and cannot complain one bit. but as i've said, looks a great, legitimately free file explorer for your android. good find m8 :)

Back