EUFA Cup for Spurs

bluesboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I see Spurs slipped into the EUFA Cup draw on the good boys fair play award, cant think of any team better deserving : colors1

thats why they dont win anything, need to kick a few peeps,
manchester city should have got instead of them..................

come on m8 we need a kick start to get the old gloy gloy days back at White HOT lane lol

ok m8 fine play to ya..............

i hate Arsenal stick one up them next year..................

They are only in the Draw to get into the cup proper.

And for those who hate the Arse, they actually won the fair play league and put Spurs Forward (who finished 2nd!!)

Thats right I read today that spurs only have a 33% chance of getting the place ... it all depends on how high the other Euro teams have scored ... theres only one spot

Thanks bronto M8, trust you to put the dampeners on it. I thought they were in lol :(

There are actually 3 spots - the top ranked fairplay country in UEFA get 1 automatic spot, any other countries with a fair play score above 8 put forward nominations into a draw for two further places. Currently I believe Norway are top so their nomination will automatically qualify and England are one of 5 other teams with a score above 8, so Spurs will have a 2/5 cahnce of getting in.

So what happens if Liverpool win teh Champs league tomorrow night do my beloved blues from manchester get Liverpools Uefa Cup spot as it was in todays paper that Liverpool may be allowed into the champs league next season after all?

Back