Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (32 or 64 Bit) 60-day evaluation

totalgenius

Inactive User
Reaction score
Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013

Office Professional Plus 2013 is the future of productivity. Office Professional Plus 2013 includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync.

• Productivity with modern, touch-enabled experiences
  • Quickly form business insights with Excel
  • Bring ideas to life with PowerPoint and Word
  • Stay connected to the people you work with using Outlook and Lync
  • Manage Office with real-time performance monitoring and controls

Can this be re installed again thus making it useable indefinitely ?. Does the free office program open ms office documents ?. My daughter goes to college & they use the latest ms office but her laptop has an older version that wont open office docs done at college.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Can this be re installed again thus making it useable indefinitely ?. Does the free office program open ms office documents ?. My daughter goes to college & they use the latest ms office but her laptop has an older version that wont open office docs done at college.

If she has internet/wifi access, she could try google docs. Seems to open most formats.

Yes openoffice will open and save microsoft office documents right up to the latest ones. It has word, access & excel equivalents, but no publisher.

Back