Not open for further replies.

ketmp

Satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by ketmp:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD >>>>> BlackHole 2.1.4 - Lonrison Solo2 (v4 flash) & SE

BlackHole 2.1.4

(for Lonrison Solo2 (with v4 flash)** & Solo2 SE**)

Source Date: 05/12/14
Kernel: 3.13.5
Drivers: 29/08/14 (patched)**

This is a backup of BlackHole. I created it by replacing drivers with only patched drivers I can find for Lonrison clones at the time. You will need to customise it further yourself.

I recommend backing up your current image first before flashing with this image.

Updating is possible, but keep in mind future driver releases/updates may harm your box. This image has the driver version patch and drivers write-protected already to reduce (but not guarantee) likelyhood of drivers being replaced during an update. Any updates done are at your own risk!

Thanks goes to Jones8430 and Lombard for either supply of drivers from Karl68's image or for testing on their boxes.

I (or anyone else) accept no responsibility for using this image and by using this image you understand this. If you are that worried, I advise sticking with your current image.

** This image contains drivers obtained from Karl68's upload. These are the newest drivers I've been able to obtain. As the drivers are old, it's possible some new features may not work (ie that were included in more recent driver releases) and also that the driver date info within the image may inaccurately display the driver date as a newer version. This is normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back