Dog or cat

i got 2 dogs 1 cat why not get 1 of each they get on ok if both young when u get them.my cat sleeps on top of st.bernard lol

dogs need a lot more looking after than cats , my cats are clever and they know what they want and with working they are out all day so no barking or chewing things up
cats any day

id go for a dog

dogs are far more playfull than cats ive got a shar pei worth about 800 they have loads of problems though very expensive to own but worthwhile

I'd personally have a dog...I would not rest all night knowing there was a chance my cat was splatted all over a road if I had one. They are too independent for me.

I like a dog that wants to play, but small enough so that it doesn't need a mile or two walk every day!

Cats are mysterious things, I think they consider US to be the pets sometimes.

Dogs are fantastic pets. Cats can just wander off for days on end before coming home assuming they do (both cats my nan had were cats that just kept turning up at her door and she assumed to be strays) and there's not much else to them.

At least you can play with a dog, they can guard your house (depending on the breed but any mid size dog can fend off any unwelcome visitors just because they're dogs and can bite) and you can teach them nifty tricks :D

i hate cats so its going to have to be a dog
i got a 18 months 56 kilo Japanese akita and have no need to lock my doors at night. the only thing is he is over protective of my 5 year old as we got him when she was 3 so they growing up together not even my brother can play too rough with her before he comes running in growling but he is the most loyal thing i've ever met!!

Dog all the way! Have got a Jack Russell she is 18 months, went to a charity dog show on Sunday for a laugh! Entered her into a couple of the comps as it was only a £1 a go. She won the prettiest Bitch caterogory! haha! There were about 30 ish dogs there as well

cat has to be ,dogs are too stupid and needy for my liking.i like my pet to come to me because it wants to not be cause it feels it has to or blind loyalty cos u feed it

ive indoor cats so no worries bout em wondering off and mine are plenty playful

besides cats are funnier when they make a prat of emselfs

when i was a kid at home i had my cat teppy,awesome cat huge only came to me if he wanted too, had a real,its my life and i will bother with who i want.
when i went into hospital after a bike crash,which i was in hospital for 3 months.
teppy went missing 4 weeks from the time i was admitted , when i came home freaky enough 4 days being home teppy reappeared.
and 2 days later was attacked by another cat so badly i couldnt repair him and he was put to sleep.
i really loved that cat,but i wouldnt have one nowadays.
i now have two dogs a white boxer who is 6 and has beaten cancer and bounces around like a two year old,and i also have a shar-pei who is 3 both really great dogs when there apart but fight like brothers when there together.
so i will have to say dogs for me .
but when they go no more animals there worse than the kids lol.

Back