Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DashLaunch v3.06 has been released

spud1966

Staff member
With fixes for bugs reported in previous version. cOz has released a new 'minor' version of DashLaunch, featuring a few bug fixes reported in 3.05.

23hatlu.jpg

The new v3.06 brings some fixes for hddalive and to the power/guide boot time when fakeanim is not used.

V3.06
- fix power/guide boot time paths when fakeanim is not used (thanks mass3n!)
- fix hddalive task being scheduled as a title task and not surviving title changes (thanks moulder!)

You can grab the new version from HERE!

good for you m8 but some peeps don't

just posting the info for new peeps read it and get it ;)

well you could have said it wasnt new, there is other people except noobs you know... and the title " dash lauch 3.06 has been released" makes out that the release is new which it isnt.

I didnt realised we only pandered to the noobs these days .. f*ck the rest of us eh!!!

and if thats the case its a repost as its already been put on here before.

Can we not have thredas with no version number so that we can update the programs as and when newer versions are released?

Dashlaunch 3.07 out to support 16203

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• dash_launch_v3.07.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
It does not necessarily have to be a sticky. On another forum, once a file has been added to the downloads, it can be replaced. A thread is also created notifying others that the file has been updated.

Just keeps everything tidy and easier for people to find latest version.

yeah, I merged two last night on the new file. made sense rather than have the board notification and a new thread I'd just made, that what you mean?

Back