Damon Hill joins sky for f1 coverage

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Damon Hill latest to join Sky Sports F1 coverage | Formula 1 | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Damon Hill has become the latest name to join Sky Sports coverage of the 2012 season.

The 1996 World Champion will work as an expert analyst on the new channel, although will only be part of the team for ten of the races this season. Hill - who raced for seven years from 1992 - has previous experience from the F1 Digital+ channel in 2002, and joins fellow ex-drivers Martin Brundle and Anthony Davidson at Sky.

"The plans Sky Sports have for Formula 1 are very impressive, particularly the dedicated Formula 1 channel and I couldn't resist becoming involved," Hill said. "There are so many reasons to be excited about the new season and I can't wait to get started."

Sky Sports executive producer Martin Turner said that Hill's status as a former world champion played a big part in his addition.

"Damon Hill is a British motor racing legend and has incredible Formula 1 knowledge and insight. He will provide our viewers with not just a driver's eye view, but also that of a world champion. There aren't many around and I'm delighted we'll have Damon with us during the season."

it will be interesting to see what damon is like at sky. i just hope i get it on virmin. there still isnt anything saying it will or wont be on virmin :-(

edit:
virmin has it https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/279852/#post2051309

Last edited by a moderator:
Back