iPhone Apps [Cracked] iGotYa 1.0.11 by CyDevice Team

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
DescriptioniGotYa will allow you to take a picture of your thief face (if you have front face camera) and get the location where your iPhone is. You will need to protect your iPhone with a unlock code and iGotYa will do the rest. If the unlock code is entered wrong then iGotYa will take a picture and get the location of your iPhone silently and send it to your mail. You can also allow access to the iPhone with a wrong code entered but all your personal data (SMS, Call History, Web History, Mail, etc) will be hidden.

Download:Here

WxxnI6ezKF.png
hMN0WfuH8c.png

Special thanks
Cracked by sp4m, Released at CyDevice.net
Casey & soh20 and the rest of the CyDevice Staff

hi mate what problem did you get

It would not accept my passcode. everytime i put my pin in it thought I was using a wrong pin and would hide all my info. I could not even get up cydia to uninstall it. In the end I had to do a restore to get rid of it.

Now my phone will not restore... It gets stuck on 60% of the way every time...

googled it and so i tried another pc... still no joy....

Just booked an appointmet in Apple store Southampton for tomorrow to see if they can restore it to 4.1.... All it does is crash... tried Restore mode .. DFU mode and all the same....

I googled 'igotya problem' and it seems I am not the only one who has has problems:(

hi mate have tried downloading the ipsw and manually restore rather than through the apple update , can u put the phone into recovery mode and trying the manual update and itunes what error code is it throwing you

hi mate have tried downloading the ipsw and manually restore rather than through the apple update , can u put the phone into recovery mode and trying the manual update and itunes what error code is it throwing you

Managed to get it back mate. restored and now jailbroken again. cheers

theres another app for this as well called big brother i thin never tried it tho!

Back