Could you love this dog?

stemcell

Inactive User
Reaction score
I saw this little cutie and thought who could love that dog?

ugliest-dog-3.jpg

i bet the kids leave it alone :eek: , a little bit of info about it below

The Worlds ugliest dog, it was the third consecutive landslide for Sam, a hairless, blind, dermatologically challenged fellow who bears more than a passing resemblance to Yoda, or maybe the Cryptkeeper

Its real see [DLMURL="http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/headline/features/3319439"]here[/DLMURL]....i want my own Gremlin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too it's like something out of the evil dead lol

if i got up in the middle of the night and that was staring at me i would cack my pants big time

he'd fair pretty well at crufts i rekon. He's certainly give the poodles a run for their money. lol

mkmagik786 said:
he'd fair pretty well at crufts i rekon. He's certainly give the poodles a run for their money. lol
lol aye cos the rest would ov run away and hed be the only one left ha ha .i feel sorry for it lol

LOL thats like soething out of pet cemetry.. lovely dog,

If my dog turned into that i wouldnt get rid just cos it looks the way it does..

ffs that looks like the dog a took home on saturday nite from the dancing after a few beers lmao

All jokes aside guys, animals are here to be loved like humans (well some of them) take time out to think what happend to that dog......aswell as other hounds that are not right to our eyes.

Love your pets,

coz they love you!!!

Back