Mobile Phones Contact email address for tmobile to get a phone unblocked

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone got a email address to contact tmobile to get a phone unblocked (its been mistakenly blocked) & at a push even a phone number. I have tried a few off web but none seem to give the option to speak to someone or get it sorted out.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Can you not login to your account via there web page and unlock your phone there?

Nah, it's a complicated story that would need to be explained. That's why I would prefer to email them.

This is there number that they give out 0845 412 5000 but you could try 0808 1219999 which is a freephone no. apparently.
If you go to there web site you will most likely get a chat screen up so you can talk to them using that.

Anyone got a email address to contact tmobile to get a phone unblocked (its been mistakenly blocked) & at a push even a phone number. I have tried a few off web but none seem to give the option to speak to someone or get it sorted out.

A while ago I wanted to email t-mobile but I could not find an email address any where. It seems they do not want to be contacted that way. facebook, twitter, their forums and by phone are the only ways it seems.

You could try snail mail :)

Last edited:
Unless T-mobile has got some kind of a security check system online or via email which I doubt, you won't be able to get the phone unblocked without speaking directly to an agent or going into a T-mobile store. Security check will entail that you're the account holder and that the handset was provided to you by T-mobile and is not black listed or reported as stolen.

Just checked my tmobile and the page i was thinking about was to unblock your sim (puk code)

Back