Computer Stupidities By Topic

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
http://rinkworks.com/stupid/ some funny stuff here about computer dunces :Dunce:

sample: scoot was this you lol

The place where a friend of mine works was going through the process of upgrading all of their computers. On one computer in particular, they had determined they needed more memory. One of the senior partners got it into her head that they needed more "Meg." My friend tried to tell her that what they needed was RAM, but she insisted that the machine had plenty of RAM and that they needed more Meg -- specifically, about 16 megabytes of Meg. He got tired of arguing with her and said to go down to the computer store and buy some Meg.

She came back with an envelope with RAM in it -- on the envelope was written "16 megabytes of Meg."

"The salesman tried to tell me the same thing you did," she told my friend, "but then he went and talked to his manager, and he set him straight. Now go install this Meg."

yes it is miiiiiiiii,

i is responsible for half these stories,

scoot

oh my word huggi thats a bit controversial to a fellow mod as well tut tut we will soon have to call you the naughty boy and not huggi :eek:

the jedi returns

mmmmm, star wars is back I see lol,

I see "SKODA" and "OBI WANKI ***BI"

have teamed up again,

I must warn you I isssssss ten times more powerfull than last time , yung jizzi lmao

ippppppy i aaaaaaaaaa.

scoot

you are messing with a mod now scoot he can delete you posts with a mere flick of the wrist and if he gets his light saber out he can burn you a new orifice to his own specifications. mess with the huggi buns and you will feel the force :Chainsaw:

piss.gif

mmmmmmmm

is that a Microsoft "orrifice"2002???

ohhh master damage!!!

scoot

Back