Chinese Food - May Have to Put a Stop to it

OH GOD!!! why did I click on this thread :sick::sick::sick:

please put warning on the thread title lol :Cry:

Looks quite tasty if you ask me, yes you lot would eat it if you were hungry enough lol.

Hey call me sick....but I have eaten a lot of things that would be considered disgusting...(no not in that way...lol) I have had snake, shark, kangaroo, horse, frogslegs, dog, but not rat....altho...it does look good...and if you did not know what it was....I am sure you would eat it....

:eatarrow:

Hey call me sick....but I have eaten a lot of things that would be considered disgusting...(no not in that way...lol) I have had snake, shark, kangaroo, horse, frogslegs, dog, but not rat....altho...it does look good...and if you did not know what it was....I am sure you would eat it....

:eatarrow:

Had all the above bar dog - not sure if I could do that.

Can add sprinbok and wild boar to my list :)

The rat did look quite good though

I know of a few indian takeaways in manchester which got done for bangin one out in the curry sauce.. alas i dont eat the crap anyway ill stick to something which is british... non of that dhshdjhkasj sh!t :p

Although i think its discusting eatting something which i stroke everyday and feed... and im not on about the mrs.... the cat.. rats are just dirty.. not even cats eat rats.. they just kill them.

looks nices as long as its cooked well you should be ok lol
you just dont know what your eating in a curry ha ha

meats meat, and most of you would eat it if you didnt know it was rat, my kids ate rabbit and liked it, untill after when they was told it was rabbit, then it was, 'eww, but its nice' lol. even watched skybabe eat horse, that she enjoyed, and told her after lol

id eat any animal, except from the sea, id try anything from the sea, but have never liked anything i have tried, swordfish was ok though, but id be wary of trying any plants, unless prepared by someone who knows what they are

A few years back i used to race Pigeons, and at the end of the racing season the ones that are no good get to have their necks wrung as its too expensive to keep them.

Anyways my mate used to take all the dead ones and skin them and cook the breasts.

He came to the Pigeon Loft one day when i was with my wife doing the normall cleaning up e.t.c. He had a bag of sandwiches with him and said to my wife do you want a beef sandwich, she says yes, eats it, then says that was lovely.

Should have seen her face when he told her it was from the racing pigeons. LOL

She is more carefull these days when it comes to beef.

Had pigeon cooked very rare which is delicious, also had rabbit a few times in Italy and France where they cook it with a ton of garlic, delicious.... dunno about rat though. Looks good comin out the wok but not so good goin in! Can't be much eatin on them.

I think a lot of people would think twice about eating a lot of the stuff we take for granted if we saw it killed and butchered.

I'm a confirmed carnivore though, if the rat was put down in front of me and it looked and smelled good I would probably give it a try... not a good idea to eat this kind of thing off the street though. Been in the old square in Marakesh where we were advised not to eat anything off the street vendors, everything looked and smelled delicious though and the locals loved it but apparently they like a bit of monkey amongst other things over there and I don't think ther're too big on the health and safety when it comes to butcherin!

Had a pal who lived in Hong Kong for a few years and apparently he ate steak and chicken breast for months as it was the cheapest things he could get, they like all the bony bits like the legs and chicken feet... I have never been hungry enough for a chicken foot!! Would rather eat one of my own!

Back