can you get sat nav for N80 ??

If it has a Symbian OS you should be able to get Tom Tom 5 Mobile on it but I'm not 100% sure. I know for definate you can get it on the 6680 and the N70.

ok, cheers mate. just waitib to upgrade but every time i get through to o2 they say the computers are down !! thats 3 times they have said that now !:Chainsaw:

Hi, Currently there is no TT5 Mobile for the N80 yet this is because its a S60 3rd Edition.

There is a lot more info HERE about the N80

Shaggy said:
Hi, Currently there is no TT5 Mobile for the N80 yet this is because its a S60 3rd Edition.

There is a lot more info HERE about the N80

correct:) :)

Sorry for giving you a bum-steer! I thought all symbian S60 software was the same!

Thanks for correcting guys!

Devilfish said:
Sorry for giving you a bum-steer! I thought all symbian S60 software was the same!

Thanks for correcting guys!

TBH..I wish it was.....then I wouldnt have to spend a fortune on the new 3rd Edtion stuff.

Devilfish said:
You can get Route 66 for the N80.

http:/www.megaupload.com/?d=G0ORC0WM

Well have managed to eventually DL it .....now what do I do with it....sorry if this appears a bit thick..

Found this on another forum.

Installing the app is very simple, too, because it's no installation needed. There are two ways:
First way:
1. Take the card out of your phone and put it in into a cardreader.
2. Copy the ROUTE66-folder into e:\system\apps (e: is on the most phones the card)

Second way:
1. Copy with Nokia PC Suite the ROUTE66-folder into e:\system\others
2. Cut the copied folder with FExplorer (free app) und paste in in e:\system\apps

Now only copy one or more maps (*.prm file) in e:\system\apps\route66\maps (like first or second way I described above). R66 will detect any map in this folder. In the app you can choose which you want to use.

That's all. Now you got the Route 66 icon in Menu>Personal (in first way simple insert the card in your phone, on second way it can be usefull to restart your phone).

Shaggy

Did you get this working on your N80, i was wondering as i have the download that should be finished by the time i get home from work. Does anyone know how big the memory card needs to be, as i only have a 128mb card currently.

Thanks!!

No sorry mate not yet, Have stuck it in here and there and cant even get the thing to load......gonna try again tonite when I get home.....

Tried installing this on a friends N73 and it didn't work!

Back