Call The World Free

Kam71 said:
YOU CAN NOW CALL THE WORLD FREE FROM YOUR MOBILE
http://www.simply-fone.com./

dont know if it works though....

Please update us if u do decide to give it a go

Been using this for some time. Does indeed work on my orange phone!To avoid having to listen to their automated answering machine and waiting for the prompt for destination number,you can put their number in the phone book followed by a pause followed by ur destination number followed by a #.Not all destinations are available 24/7.

Sound's good m8 doss it work on pay as u go as i carnt see nowt about it on there site.

Thanks, P.C

Partycan said:
Sound's good m8 doss it work on pay as u go as i carnt see nowt about it on there site.

Thanks, P.C
No good for pay as u go m8 :(
- It uses ur free cross network minutes .If u go over ur free allowance, ur service provider will charge u at their normal rates.
So ,strictly speaking its not free !

Last edited:
if it uses what you have paid & not free it should be in bargains not freebies but good post :Cheers:

dizzy1 said:
if it uses what you have paid & not free it should be in bargains not freebies but good post :Cheers:

The link offers u with an opportunity to utilise your free mins i.e. mins for which you will not b charged on international calls (as opposed to local, national and mobile calls) calls 4 wich many people can b charged a lot of money by the likes of BT... As long as the call made is within or up to your allowance of free mins, you will b charged a grand total of £0-00p.

Back