Burning out ??

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a go at rebuilding my phoenix atomizer worked for about three goes then stopped burn out I think ?
don’t know what am doing wrong !!! If I put some of the wire that come with it across the to terminals Just glows red and snaps thats only on 3.0 ?? Any help chaps. ???
also took the bottom half apart seems ok

Had a go at rebuilding my phoenix atomizer worked for about three goes then stopped burn out I think ?
don’t know what am doing wrong !!! If I put some of the wire that come with it across the to terminals Just glows red and snaps thats only on 3.0 ?? Any help chaps. ???
also took the bottom half apart seems ok

Hi Chadda

When you have built your coil you will have had a hot spot.

Hot spots are created by slack coils or tight coils, basically you need to get the coil just right. When winding your coil ensure that the coil touches the wick but doesn't constrict the wick. Essentially when the coil is complete you should be able to move the coil up and down the wick without it getting stuck.

When the coil is touching the wick just right and the wick is drawing the juice efficiently your coil will not glow red. (Red is bad :)

Sorry forgot to add.

Ensure the coils do not touch each other as this will create a short.

Hi Penners have reported to admin looks like he has been bined

Cheers Chadda I dont often rise to it but when I looked at his previous posts everyone was the same just "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Some people must be really bored to register and post content like that lol.

Back