Britain's David Haye will unveil England's latest football

unison

good to be back
VIP Member
Reaction score
world_of_sport-491978170-1309605385.jpgBritain's David Haye will unveil England's latest football strip as he takes to the ring on Saturday night to fight Wladimir Klitschko.
The Londoner will don England's new away kit as he enters the arena to fight the Ukrainian for the world heavyweight title in Hamburg's Imtech Arena.

But for those who are too impatient to wait, or who have not splashed out on the pay-per-view, the preview pictures on this page show the 30-year-old sporting the navy blue shirt.

"It's an honour to represent my country away from home and as a football fan, the opportunity to launch the England Away shirt is a huge privilege," said Haye.

"I've had several messages of support from the England camp, including Fabio Capello, John Terry and Rio Ferdinand, so I'm determined to put in a strong performance and bring the world title belts back to England.

"Like many English sportsmen and women, I've faced opposing fans when I've fought abroad before and tomorrow night being in Germany will be nothing new for me. And I know that the support back home is immense."
376,http___a323_yahoofs_com_ymg_world_of_sport__9_world_of_sport-727169705-1309605154.jpg

This was an extremely bad idea...when most of the boxing world and the bookies all knew Klitscho was going to win...why choose this event to launch the shirt..knowing it was most probably going to get off to a loosing start... All the pathetic broken toe excuses make it even worse...

Hey come lads dont slag the Haymaker lmao Its not his fault he had a broken toe !!!!!

Back