Bluetooth Car Hands Free Kit

Auldtam

DW Member +
Reaction score
I want to buy a good bluetooth hands free car kit for my daughter's christmas present.

I dont know much about these gadgets, Can anyone recommend a good one for around £50ish

I dont want a fixed kit as she parks in the hospital car park all day and I dont want to give the nutters an excuse to smash her car window. I think the removable visor type would be best.

I've trawled the internet and found hundreds of them, but as I say I dont know a good one from a bad one.

Any expert advice/personal experience, good and bad, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tam.

P.S. She has an iPhone.

all the parrot ones are decent ..
to be honest for a "decent" one expect to pay over 50 notes .
The parrot "visor " clip on is decent for the price .
i have a IO play kit in my car , i must say its the best kit i have come across .
It streams music off my phone via bluetooth thru the cars speakers .
but they are around 100 quid !!

Check if there is a bluetooth plugin module available for her car stereo. It wil be the neatest solution if there is on.

Well I was looking for an Ipod classic radio charger player thinggy and if you have a look here is the one I bought, credit to Jaffa

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/248454/

this is the one I bought for 10.95

FM TRANSMITTER CAR KIT CHARGER HOLDER for iPod & iPhone on eBay (end time 17-Nov-10 18:00:03 GMT)

If you have a car with a 3.5mm Jack port on the car stereo then this can be used as a hands free for calls as well as allow you to play your music and charge a usb device

Edit:

Description

Listen to your iPod/iPhone through your car stereo while keeping it charged with this great All-In-1 kit. This simple kit allows you to tune both your car stereo and iPod to the same frequency and enjoy perfectly crisp and clear music through you car stereo.

There's no need for adapters. The transmitter will even charge your iPod while plugged in.

When using an iPhone in the car, the AllKit can be used as a hands-free talking device as well. Simply connect your phone to your car's 3.5mm Jack port.

Why buy a separate car charger, fm transmitter and holder when you can get both in one with the AllKit.

*Compatible with all iPod and iPhone models*

Features:

Listen to your iPod/iPhone music through your car stereo
Can be tuned to any FM frequency between 88.1 and 107.9 MHz
Charges your iPod/iPhone when plugged in
With the iPhone, AllKit can serve as a hands-free device
USB socket can charge a second device through USB
Soft silicone padding on the holder helps protect your device
Adjustable arms
Flexible gooseneck design, fits most vehicles

*Please Note: In order to use the AllKit as a hands-free device your car must be fitted with a 3.5mm Jack port, to allow connection through your car stereo*

Features

All in 1 Kit for iPod/IPhone
CE approved
12 Month Warranty
Stock Code: ALLKIT-APPLE
Specifications:

Input: DC 12V
USB Output: DC 5V
Output Frequency: 88.1 - 107.9MHz
RF Power: 3mW Max
Frequency Response: 20 - 16000Hz
Audio In: iPod Connector and 3.5mm Jack Connector

Last edited by a moderator:
Parrot mini kit I got mine from orange store for £33.00 ages ago. I know places like costco are doing the parrott slim for £41.00 plus vat.

yh i have a parrot to they are good for the price

Back