Blade Irish channel list

eire1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, how could I get an up to date channel list for Irish channels, on the blade online there has been 2 updates for uk recently one being the 04/01/13 but the last for Irish channels is 28/11/12 which is missing primetime and others!!

do a rescan .... d/l the irish channel list, go to all channels, find the channels you are missing and then just add them to your channel list group ;)

Hi Ratts, cheers for the reply I done this before but after doing it i seemed to loose things like the 7 day epg at the end of each group

Can you try these and let me know if they work and I will then add them to the relevant download section please

Taken from linuxsat-support forum courtesy of warwagon86

Hi guys updated channel list!

UK and Northern Ireland!

All BBC and ITV regional channels are at the end of the list (1000 numbers).

Northern Ireland has its own list as it was straightforward except UTV is still at the end of the list!

RTE and Irish channels are on both lists in the appropriate places.

Primetime PPV is also updated!

Attachments

• Sly-NI-091212.zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Sly-UK-091212.zip
    21 KB · Views: 5
Hi Wiz, unable to download those when I try it says I do not have permission, as far as I know they are still different channel lists to the Irish channels, where do the lists come from that are put on the blade online section on the box is it possible to contact the person who has been putting up the Irish list. I should add i tried again to do what ratts suggested but was unable to add Primetime its in the all channel list but shows as scrambled (i do have a sub for it)

Hi Wiz, unable to download those when I try it says I do not have permission, as far as I know they are still different channel lists to the Irish channels, where do the lists come from that are put on the blade online section on the box is it possible to contact the person who has been putting up the Irish list. I should add i tried again to do what ratts suggested but was unable to add Primetime its in the all channel list but shows as scrambled (i do have a sub for it)

Sorry m8 my oversite,as soon as you get your post count up a bit you will be able to download them :)

Have you done a full scan to pick up the new frequency for the problem channels,
you can then use the NDF channel editor on your pc to move channels around

These look interesting!

Will they list the box with all the same channel listing as on standard sly?

I cant try them yet, as i dont have enough posts for the site!

is there any way to run the 28.2 channel list side by side with soerview channel list

Hi everyone, can i add any channel list to my f3box?

What would be the best channel list for my region in northern ireland?

Or does it even matter? can i use any channel list? sorry for all the questions new to this :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back