black flags

nistleboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
recently put down 400cm black flags in back garden.
when i got the flags they were dark black in colour.since laying them and a couple weeks when we had sun they are now like dark grey colour.
the thing is when it rains the flag are back to there normal colour.does anyone know anything i could put on them to keep them like there natural colour.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

when i got the flags they were dark black in colour.since laying them and a couple weeks when we had sun they are now like dark grey colour.
the thing is when it rains the flag are back to there normal colour.does anyone know anything i could put on them to keep them like there natural colour.

Black paint :D

The clue is in your question - oh, it was a joke! It was a joke???

Was is sealed when the flags were put down?

You could try sealing it now after they are wet/damp but it's doubtful you will restore the colour.

Maybe it wasn't a joke? You can get a colour-restorer/sealer from decent builders merchants and DIY stores. You may have to spray it on to get the best finish.

Was is sealed when the flags were put down?

You could try sealing it now after they are wet/damp but it's doubtful you will restore the colour.

no i never sealed them exos as the golden ones i had are still the same colour mate.

Back