Best & Worst Premiership Summer Signing So Far

Y.N.W.A

Inactive User
Reaction score
Who do you think is the the BEST & WORSE summer signing including loan signings so far this season in the Premiership, please give a reason.
For All Summer Transfer So Far
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/transfernews.asp?type=showconfirmed&cpid=8
You can edit your opinion as new signings are made.

My opinion

Best Signing - Chris Kirkland - West Brom - Loan signing. Proven talent and if he stays clear of injury he will play a big part in keeping them up.

Worst Signing - Ji-sung Park - Man United - £4,500,000. I dont think he will be able to handle the Premierships​
style of play(knowing my luck I will be proven wrong).

One of the BEST signings i think is CRAIG BELLAMY for Blackburn Rovers.......if he stays fit he's sure to bag a few.

One of the WORST signings is ANDY O'BRIEN for Portsmouth.....The guy is absolute S**t and i'm glad for the Newcastle fans that he's gone {sorry for the Portsmouth ones}

Worst signing is Peter Crouch aka Rodney Trotter for Liverpool, I think he had a lucky season at the Saints and Liverpool will rarely use him.
Best signing is Shaun Wright Phillps for Chelsea, will fiit in with the other English lads and is getting better all the time, and the money paid is irrelavant to them. Wish we had him at the Baggies !

best signing-- ermmm van der sar-- proven goalie who will atlast sort out uniteds keeper crisis.

worst signing- gotta agree peter crouch!! villa sold him for nuffink had half a gud season at saints, and now his worth 7 million! lol! althou i dont think hes that bad a player but not worth 7 mill.

Back